Saturday, January 23, 2010

Important Announcement: United We Blog!


(click on the pic to enlarge)

Achtung! Achtung! :))

This is the day when we --- my students and I --- start our blogging projects!

As some of you know already, I am a PhD student at Technische Universität, Dortmund. At the moment I am teaching a course titled The 2008 Elections: U.S. Political Culture and New Media. I wake up at 6:20 (almost) every Tuesday since last year and pave my way to the most fascinating future I can imagine for myself: I want to become a practicing Professor . I believe, this is the most fascinating profession: dedicate your life to learning and sharing knowledge. My dear students, we are about to finish this course. I thank you in advance for teaching me many things. And I am asking you to do three more things: (1) have fun with blogging, starting with today (January 23, 2010); (2) present your outstanding projects (February 6, 2010) AND take the final quiz (to be announced).

On Monday (January 24, 2010), we will exchange the links to our blogs with each other and start commenting each other's blogposts. I will contact each of you via e-mail. Check your e-boxes! And reply.

Best wishes,
Sv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanted to say something? I am looking forward to your comment.