Friday, August 5, 2011

Cold coffee poem.

My beloved and I separate. This is a very sad period of my life because I still love him, but we have to do this to prevent from hurting each other emotionally. This is not a perfect time for writing a thesis chapter, but good enough for something lyrical...

My Love used to bring coffee in bed every morning. Yesterday and today I came home (I was staying at a hotel overnight) and found cold coffee in the kitchen. I thanked Gabor for leaving coffee for me. He replied on Facebook, "Why was it good? you don't like cold coffee..."

This is my reply.

Cold coffee.
Well,
of course,
I like my coffee hot.
But cold is what I've got.

Fresh coffee.
warms my lips,
my tongue and---even soul!
But experts drink it cold
for quality control.

So,
the result of degustation
deserves to be on Twitter:
"Whether it's hot or cold---
Coffee is bitter!"

(c) me
Oh man, I cannot believe we are separating. I am deeply in love with him. Still.

Sipping cold coffee.

1 comment:

  1. Soccer Betting Odds | 1xbet Korean Bet
    Soccer Betting Odds. Soccer Betting Odds. Soccer Betting Odds. Soccer Betting Odds. Soccer Betting Odds. Soccer 1xbet 가입 Betting Odds. Soccer Betting Odds.

    ReplyDelete

You wanted to say something? I am looking forward to your comment.