Saturday, March 21, 2009

Generated Name for My Coffee Machine

At the moment I am working on the methodology section of my thesis. This is one of the most important moments for whole thesis depends on how I sample the blogs for my research. By the end of the next week I am planning to publish a small overview of the papers about the IssueCrawler, a software tool that locates and visualizes networks on the Web. Presentation can be found here.

But just for the sake of your entertainment, I decided to do something very stupid. Everyone knows there's a plenty of websites which generate names. I have decided to generate a name for my new coffee machine. I have got old Charlotte, now I need to find the matching date for her so that I will have more coffee machines in future. I need a nice name for the buddy to enchant Charlotte. I decided to resort to the help of the Internet name-generators. *sick laughter* I googled "name generator" and found some 13 400 000 websites. I decided to visit those websites one after another. When they asked me to give my real name I was simply typing in Coffee Machine. Have a look what I got here!

Generated at http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/20010208b
Cruendithas Joysword
(Male Elf Cleric)
Also known as...
Cruendithas the Cleric
Lord Cruendithas
Lord Joysword
Lord Cruendithas Joysword the Cleric
Cruendithas Joysword the Cook

Random name from http://www.behindthename.com/random/
Fidelis Machine

Random name and IDENTITY from http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/index.php?gen=male&n=gr&c=gr
Erik Durr
Kurfürstenstraße 13
74399 Walheim


(the list to be prolonged)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You wanted to say something? I am looking forward to your comment.